Frequently Asked Questions
This blog is in no way associated with the The OC, any of the cast, Josh Schwartz, or Fox.
1. Where can I watch/download The OC online?
- As a fan site, we don’t endorse illegally downloading and would suggest purchasing the DVDs.
2. Who runs this blog?
4. Will you follow me back/promote my blog?
- We cannot follow you back because this is a blog with multiple contributors. We also will not promote your blog.
5. What do you use to make graphics?
- I personally use Adobe Photoshop CS5.
6. Can you post a PSD/the PSD for a certain edit?
- No, we will not be posting any PSDs, mostly because the majority of PSDs we use are from resource blogs so they are not ours to post. Additionally, since this blog has multiple posters it’s difficult to track down which edit you’re talking about, who made it, etc. Sorry.
7. How do you make gifs?
- There are a lot of great gif tutorials on tumblr (which is how I learned) and I couldn’t even begin to explain. Good luck!
8. Where do you get your screencaps?
- I own The OC boxset. I would suggest some screencap sources but I honestly don’t know of any good ones.
9. Favorite character/favorite season/favorite episodes?
- You can find the answers to all of these questions for each member of this blog in the member guide.
10. Are you looking for new members to join?
- We are always accepting new members. If you are interested, simply let me know via the ask box and I will check out your blog. We are only interested in people who make their own edits and/or gifs and it would be helpful if you provide a link to the edits you’ve made.
11. Why did you ignore my ask? Why did you respond to me privately?
- I respond to every single message that isn’t anonymous, either publicly or privately. If I think the message benefits the followers or contributors to this blog I will post it publicly. If you have a question or concern that doesn’t benefit many other people, I will most likely answer it privately simply so I don’t clog up the blog. If I ignore your message, it’s because you sent it anonymously and it doesn’t benefit the majority of this blog’s followers - or it can easily be answered by a google search. If you really want a response I would highly suggest not asking anonymously and if you feel uncomfortable with your message being posted publicly just let me know that you want me to answer privately in the message and i’ll be happy to accommodate that.